The Success Mindset for High-Performing Leaders
The training for leaders with cycling record holder Monika Sattler
What does a cycling record and a business project have in common?
Much more than one might think!
The mindset to success is essential - whether you are setting a cycling record or implementing a business project.
In this leadership training, I share insights into a cycling record and how the lessons learned can be applied to high-performing leaders and teams in the business world - an interactive, informative and exciting day!
Imagine: You plan to cycle all 124 Swiss passes in just 26 days.
This would be a record-breaking achievement, as no one has ever accomplished this before.
You have five months to turn your idea into reality.
During this time you will need to secure funding, recruit and manage a team, set up logistics and organization, and of course train.
In addition, there are unforeseen events such as an illness, a toxic teammate, and conflicts of interest.
How do you prepare for this challenge? How do you stay motivated and recover from constant setbacks? How do you recruit and manage a diverse team with different personalities? What ultimately leads to success?
In this training, you'll set a record while gaining valuable insights that you can apply to your own projects and team dynamics.
- Preparation for big goals
- Dealing with constant change and unknown factors
- Organization of the project within a tight schedule
- Recruitment of a motivated team fully dedicated to the project
- Dealing with conflicts of interest of different parties
- Communicate with all team members in a way that they understand and are included
- Dealing with mistakes and setbacks
- Commitment and high motivation of the team even in difficult times
- Exciting and real-life case studies from sports to the business world
- Applicable and concrete tips for daily business
- Group work
- Sequences of the film "Freigefahren", which was made about this challenge
- One day training on site
- 9:00 - 17:00
- Min number of participants: 8
- Max number of participants: 60
Here is the warm up for the record
Are you ready to set a record?
Feel free to contact me without obligation to talk about your situation and needs for training. I can be reached via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or simply call me at (+41) 77 423 9501.
I look forward to hearing from you.